AeSweets End-User License Agreement
Last Updated: November 5, 2015
AeSweets - AE SWEETS LTD, a company registered under the laws of Republic of Bulgaria with its office at: 24 Vasil Levski Boulevard, Sofia, Republic of Bulgaria.
AeSweets.com - the Website.
Scripts - software scripts, instruction sets and any related documentation.
Computer - an electronic device that accepts information in digital or similar form and manipulates it for a specific result based on a sequence of instructions.
Third Party means a person, entity or other party other than you or AE Sweets.
The following is a legal license agreement between you or the employer or other entity on whose behalf you are entering into this EULA and AeSweets, which sets forth the rights and obligations with respect to the Script named "Snap!" (hereinafter the Software) licensed to you. AE Sweets hereby grants you the non-exclusive, non-transferable rights to install and use the Software on your computer, as expressly permitted by the rules regulating the Software below and subject to the limitations set forth herein. Snap functions as described in its related documentation.
1. You have the right to use the Software for free. You have the right to download and install the Software at any time.
2. You can use the Software for personal, business and commercial purposes.
Each user has the right to install and use unlimited copies of the Software on unlimited Computers. You shall not, however, transfer or sublicense the Software to any third party, in whole or in part, in any form, whether modified or unmodified.
You shall not:
1. Enter into this EULA if you are under the age of 18;
2. Use the Software other than as expressly provided by the license you have obtained;
3. Use the Software in an immoral or defamatory context, or in a way which can be thought illegal, offensive or derogatory;
4. Resell, provide others access to, redistribute the Software except as expressly provided herein;
5. Use the Software in a way that violates any third party's intellectual property right and any applicable law or regulation of any country, state, or other governmental entity;
6. Misleadingly represent that the Software was created by you or a person other than AeSweets;
7. Sell products whose primary value is formed from the Software.
AeSweets warrants and represents that it has all necessary rights and authority to enter into and perform this EULA. AeSweets warrants and represents that the Software offered by AeSweets do not infringe any other intellectual property right. AeSweets shall retain all right, title, and interest, including all intellectual property rights, in and to the Software. You agree that the use of the Software is at your sole risk as to satisfactory quality performance, accuracy and effort. AeSweets licenses, and you accept the licensed Software on an "AS IS", "AS AVAILABLE", and "WITH ALL FAULTS" basis. AeSweets makes no warranties regarding the function or use of the licensed Software, whether express, implied, or statutory, including without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability or adequacy for any specific purpose. You bear the whole risk for the quality, performance and use of the licensed Software. AeSweets does not guarantee that the functions included in the licensed Software will meet your expectations or that the operation of the licensed Software will be uninterrupted or error free.
AeSweets' excludes all liability to you under any provisions of this EULA for damages. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event should AeSweets be responsible for:
Any loss or damage that may result from your inability to use or access the Software;
Any loss or damage that may result from any modifications, adjustments and changes which AeSweets might make to the Software;
Any loss or damage that may result from any momentary or constant suspension or cessation of access to the Software from any or all countries;
Any loss or damage that may result from any action against you by third party rightsholders regarding any breach of third party's rights due to your use of the Software;
Any loss or damage that may result from any imperfection or defect of the Software;
Any loss or damage that may result from any errors or omissions in the Software's operation;
Any loss or damage that may result from your failure to provide correct information to AeSweets;
Any loss or damage to any computer software and hardware as well as any loss of information.
You shall notify AeSweets in case of any claim or cause of action associated with your use of the Software. You shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless AeSweets, including its subsidiaries, branches, successors as well as their employees, directors, agents and shareholders against any and all claims, expenses, losses, damages and costs of any kind arising from any use of the Software other than the uses expressly permitted by this EULA. You further agree to indemnify AeSweets for all costs and expenses that AeSweets incurs in the event that you breach any of the terms of this EULA or any other agreement with AeSweets.
You hereby agree that:
AeSweets, including its subsidiaries, branches, successors as well as their employees, directors, agents and shareholders shall not be responsible to you for any modifications and changes to the Software that AeSweets could make at its discretion;
AeSweets, including its subsidiaries, branches, successors as well as their employees, directors, agents and shareholders shall not be responsible to you for any decision to discontinue, suspend or terminate the Software or any part(s) of it.
AeSweets is allowed at its own discretion to:
1. Change and modify any features or the Software;
2. Remove or introduce new features to the Software;
3. Change the Software from Free to Paid at any time.
This EULA is valid until it is terminated. This EULA shall be effective for a period of three years.
You are allowed to terminate this EULA by:
1. Deleting and destroying the Software acquired by you and in your possession;
2. Ceasing to use the Software for any purpose.
In the event of termination you shall send us a written notice to AeSweets at 24 Vasil Levski Boulevard, Sofia, Republic of Bulgaria or by email us at: .
AeSweets has the right to terminate this EULA without notice to you in the following cases:
1. If you violate any of the terms and conditions of this EULA or any other agreement with AeSweets;
3. If AeSweets decides at its own discretion to stop providing access to the Platform in the jurisdiction of your residence or from where you are using the Platform;
4. In other reasonable circumstances as determined by AeSweets at its discretion.
In the event of termination of this EULA you shall immediately delete the Software acquired from AeSweets. You shall confirm in writing that the foregoing requirement has been completed.
1. "Non-transferable" as used herein means that except as specifically provided in this EULA, you are not allowed to sell, distribute, sublicense or otherwise transfer to anyone the products offered by AeSweets.
2. The whole EULA is subject to the laws of the Republic of Bulgaria. All issues that are not explicitly regulated in this EULA shall be governed by the provisions of the current Bulgarian legislation. You hereby agree, and AeSweets agrees all disputes arising out or in connection with this EULA, including disputes regarding its interpretation, execution, nullity and termination shall be settled amicably by you and AeSweets and in case the dispute cannot be resolved amicably, it shall be referred to the Court of Arbitration at the Bulgarian Chamber of Commerce.
3. Should one or more provisions of this EULA be found to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision(s) shall be considered separately from this EULA and shall not affect the validity and/or enforceability of the remaining provisions of this EULA, which will remain in full force and effect.
4. In case you are entering into this EULA on behalf of your employer or other entity, you warrant that you are fully authorised to do so. If you do not have such authority, you accept and agree that you will be personally responsible to AeSweets for any breaches of this EULA.
5. Any person who is not a party to this EULA shall have no right to enforce this EULA or any of its terms.
6. You agree that this EULA is entered into entirely for the mutual benefit of both parties and no rights or obligations are intended by this EULA to third parties.
7. All notices in connection with this EULA shall be sent in writing at: 24 Vasil Levski Boulevard, Sofia, Republic of Bulgaria or by electronic mail at: .